Welcome to our new website. We will be using this platform as our main source of information. All schedules, game scores, stats, photos and any updates will be available on this web page.
Season is set to start Feb. 1 as long as our region is in phase 2. To prepare for season please make sure all of your paperwork is turned in via finalforms, online. Also, make sure your physical is up to date.
Some other things to consider:
1.If you will need new game socks please let me know. Athletes Corner normally has them. I have a few pairs I can sell out of my inventory if needed. Please do not procrastinate on buying these. You need a red pair and a white pair. They are the same ones we have had the past two seasons.
2. The team store is open. I have attached the link. This is all optional. It will close on Jan. 26th. Anyone can purchase items.
3. Please bring your own water bottle to practice.
4. Masks must be worn at all times. Girls can take mask breaks in a designated area. Masks must cover the mouth and nose.
5. Athletes must check-in as they enter the practice field. Temp check, hand sanitizer and answering some questions about symptoms.
6.If you have any symptoms please stay home.
7. The weather will be much colder than it is in the fall. Please dress appropriately.
I will continue posting updates as we get closer to the season. We should have more information next week.
Next week’s off season workout schedule is – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. All at 3:15. I am highly encouraging girls to be training every day on their own as well.
Please let me know if you have any questions.